Automatic Backup Action

Pascal Möller July 29, 2021

Dear staff,

is it possible to schedule an automatic cloud backup?

Many thanks

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Yes. Here is an article you might find useful - Automate-online-site-backups-for-Jira-and-Confluence 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021
Like # people like this
1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2021

Hi @Pascal Möller welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, for cloud you need to manually trigger the back up.

For your quick help and reference, please access this how to automate backups link.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2021

I have my back ups automated.

D7057108-398F-4CE5-A275-E7666D3A6C83.jpeg

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2021

Great!! I have been checking that how to guide for some time now and didn't knew it is enabled for automatic back up's.

0 votes
Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io_ January 9, 2023

Hi @ Pascal Möller

I work for GitProtect, # 1 DevOps Backup and Disaster Recovery platform and now our Backup for Jira Cloud is available on Atlassian marketplace. Our software allows to set up automatic backups on schedule to any destination you need (included free cloud storage, AWS S3, Azure, GCP, Wasabi and more clouds or/and on-premise storages) and give you access to all enterprise-class features.

It's free for up to 10 users fo feel free to try it. You can find us on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228719/gitprotect-io-backups-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Or you can contact us https://gitprotect.io/

0 votes
Hannah Weider June 21, 2022

Hey there! We built Rewind for Jira Cloud to solve this problem. Our app offers automated backups and self-serve restores for your Jira Cloud data. We're now in the Atlassian Marketplace, so feel free to check out the app and try it free for 7 days. We'd love to hear your thoughts!

0 votes
Pascal Möller July 29, 2021

Many thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders