Approval Path for Jira app plurality

Scott Elliott April 3, 2023

I have a pre-defined parallel approval path for jira up and working and tied into my workflow.  However I would like it to have the logic of if the number of approvals is greater then X then mark as approved.  For example, if X=4, I would like the following to show Approved and move the workflow forward How do I do that?  Are there alternative plug-ins that support this?

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Krzysztof Bogdan May 30, 2023

HI @Scott Elliott 

You could use Group field step. You can define how many 'votes' are required for step to pass:
GroupFieldStep.png

0 votes
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2023

Hey @Scott Elliott , 

Sorry for the question but how did you get the approval path? Is it an additional plug-in from the Marketplace or may be you are using Jira Service management? 

Scott Elliott April 7, 2023

We are using your cloud edition for classic Jira from the the marketplace

Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2023

Hi @Scott Elliott , 

Can you share a screenshot of that "your cloud edition for classic Jira from the the marketplace" from the marketplace or may be a link to this app?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events