All enhancements being released on 3/22/2023

Apryl Harris March 22, 2023

Can someone tell me ALL the enhancements being released on 3/22/2023 and at what time (with time zone)? I do not see the enhancements implemented yet and was directed to two direct articles that discuss different enhancements. 

Does Atlassian have a place to go for the 'official' release notes?

below are the changes i have to be released on 3/22/2023 per various articles and or emails received as Atlassian Admin:

1. ability to change Epic label in the hierarchy to Feature in the hierarchy
  2. The name of the epic on the board and backlog will now use the epic’s Issue summary
  3. The backlog’s epic panel will now use the epic’s Issue status category to determine if it is displayed
  4. Epic Link field will be replaced with Add parent feature (i.e. add parent in the breadcrumb line)
  5. Parent function is replacing epic link. The parent() JQL function will extend to incorporate the functionality of the “epic link”, “parent link” and “parentEpic” functions

Please advise.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2023

Atlassian doesn't give you a firm date - they roll out updates to Cloud in batches crossing many instances, usually one data-centre at a time.  Your instance may be in a group hit first, but it could be last too, meaning you won't see it for days, or even a couple of weeks.

Apryl Harris March 23, 2023

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events