All checkbox values must be selected during transition

Javid Huseynli August 30, 2022

Hi All,

On Done transition I have a screen with DOD field, which is checkbox field. I need to set rule - All checkbox values must be selected during transition. 

How can I set this on cloud without scripting, because we dont have scriptrunner?

Screenshot_1.png

1 answer

0 votes
Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2022

Hi @Javid Huseynli ,

You'll need to add a validator to your transition – that's the way to ensure a user has entered something correct on the transition screen.

There are a few validators included and if you just want to make sure that your DOD field is not empty, you can do that with the included "Field Required Validator".

However, if you want to set up a more elaborate rule, you will need an app. It does not have to be ScriptRunner, there are many workflow apps available on the marketplace and pretty much every single one of them supports Jira Expressions based validators. Personally, I like Cloud Workflows, because it's really focused on Conditions and Validators and because I have been heavily involved in its creation. But really, any app with expression-based validators should do the trick.

Hope that helps,
 Oliver

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events