Advanced roadmap, display epics, story points planned by sprint

Stuart Breslin May 14, 2023

Hi I would like to have an Advanced Roadmaps view that shows Epics per sprint, and the amount of story points in each epic being done in that sprint.

If this can't be done with advanced roadmap, I was wondering if there is a report, dashboard or widget that can do the same?

2 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2023

Welcome to the community, @Stuart Breslin.

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

With our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards, you can sum up story points in our statistics and Pie Chart gadget.

The example below shows the sum of story points displayed with the Quick Two Dimensional Filter statistics gadget:

quick-filters-jira-dashboards_story-points-per-epic.png

Another option would be to create statistics with other field values and use the Epic or the Sprint field as a dynamic filter on the Quick Controller gadget.

You can check out our app without installation on our demo dashboards. 

0 votes
Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2023

Hi @Stuart Breslin

You could use the advanced filter to see the epics under any sprint. 

For the story point, just add the "story point" field in the column and it should display it in the table. 

The method will show you all story points for each individual epic but if you want to sum it up you can export this in google sheet to do the maths. 

download (2).png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events