Advanced audit log filtered by status

Nuno Guerra May 11, 2023

How can I get an audit log filtered by status. For example, I want all issues with the status 'Done' from where deletions (like attachments or subtasks) were made.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

Hi @Nuno Guerra 

Welcome to the community!

Hope this doc will help you to understand about Audit logs more :

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Audit-in-Jira-How-to-get-Jira-audit-log-and-issues-changelog/ba-p/1928652

Please note : You must be a Jira System admin or have the Jira Administrator global permission. If all of your Jira Cloud products are on the Free plan, you won’t be able to get it.

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Nuno Guerra May 11, 2023

Thanks @Sushant Verma it's helpful to know more about it, but I'm not finding explanations of how can I filter the results by 'Status' in the Advanced Audit Log...

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

@Nuno Guerra Might be you can use REST API for this :

• Export the audit log

• Add events to the audit log triggered by external plugins

For more information on using the REST API, check out the Jira Cloud REST API documentation.

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Suggest an answer