Advanced Roadmap -Rolled Up Dates -from Project to Custom Roadmap not syncing

Afrothiti Manolis May 3, 2023

Hey there,

On a project level, the roll up dates are correctly showing. I created a view of all initiatives across all projects and the roll up dates are not updating there.

What can I do? (Two examples attached)

Project = shows accurate rolled up dates

ORG= Roadmap I created cross org that is not showing rolled up datesfp.pngScreenshot 2023-05-03 at 12.54.27 PM.png

THANKS!

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Afrothiti Manolis,

As you can see in your first screenshot, the rolled up date you see there is displayed in italic. That means it is a calculated value you see on screen. It is not persisted in the Jira database and it is calculated dynamically based on the child issues you (don't) see listed under the > levels of the parent.

In your second screenshot, those child issues are not included in your selection. And so the tool does not have any data available to roll up into the parent level. That's why the date is not showing in your second example.

Hope this clarifies!

Afrothiti Manolis May 4, 2023

HI! Thanks for the response! I actually figured it out. Since the roll up dates are using the team's scrum board, I had to add that as an issue source. 

Now my next question, we have Kanban teamsScreenshot 2023-05-04 at 12.29.25 PM.png. Since they won't have scrum boards, what can I do for their roll up dates?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events