Added users do not get a invitation

Alexander Neumann June 24, 2021

Good morning everyone, 

we are using Jira with a small team (at the moment we are about 9 users) and i like to invite a new member and when i try to sent the invitation there is a pop-up that the invitation was successfully sent but we check the inbox of that mail there is no mail and even with a another mail (which we not used in Jira before but which is used often for other things) the pop-up said the the invitation was sent but we do not get a e-mail with the link. 

Do you have any ideas what we can do? Or maybe because only 10 people are allowed at the free version and maybe there is an open invitation? 

1 answer

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

Hello @Alexander Neumann ,

If we exceeding Free Tier. The system will ask to upgrade the License or try the Premium feature for next month free something like this.

If the user is not receiving email means, May be the emails thrown into SPAM folder or the user may have some automation rules in the email, it's a suggestion, can you please recheck with these. 

Thanks,

Anvesh

Alexander Neumann June 24, 2021

Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH 

Thanks for the quick response - the system never asked me something like that (if we like to upgrade).

That was my opinion/ suggestion too - thats why i take the second e-mail adress where i got access for my own and even in the spam/ junk was no e-mail - in the past some seconds later the e-mail was already there ... And the system of jira always shows up a pop-up that the invitation was successfully sent

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events