Add multiple Jira instances in Jira cloud for 1 instance.

Johann May 5, 2023

How do I add multiple Jira software instances to an existing instance in Cloud?

Atlassian Instances.jpg

3 answers

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

Hey @Johann and welcome to the community!

You question seems to be bringing out different types of answer so if you could clarify it a bit that would be helpful.

Going by your wording I'm assuming you wish to set up multiple Jira Software projects in a single cloud instance? If so that would simply be clicking on the top button "Projects" and using "Create Project" (if you have the permissions). That would then give you the option to choose a type of project and then you can manage it within the project iself.

It kinda depends on what you mean by Jira Software instances

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2023

Hi @Johann and welcome to the community,

If you want to connect multiple jira instances, so e.g. to be able to link issues among them, then you should follow these instructions (given that you have already created your jira instances):

• Make sure that you are a Jira Admin on both instances
  • Go to Cog Wheel (upper right corner) > Products > Application Links
  • Copy and paste the URL address for the second instance
  • Click "Create new link" and follow the rest of the instructions you will be presented

Let me know if you got this.

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

Hi @Johann ,

Add another site?

QQ截图20230506135056.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events