Add field in detail panel

Alexandre ANTOINE January 14, 2022

Hello

I don't understand how field can be display in the detail panel (red square in the picture)

image.png

For example, some of custom field (in green) are display in this panel, but how can I change ? How can I add some new or remove some of them ? Does the field need to be in the first tab in configuration screen ?

Is it possible to to add tab in detail view ?

Best regards

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2022

Hi Alexandre,

If you modify the Issue Layout, you can move the fields around. The section you are referring to is the Context Fields section. The middle section is called Description Fields. 

The default when you add a field is that the paragraph or multi-line text fields will go to the Description Fields section. Pretty much all other fields go to the Context Fields section - or to the Hide fields when empty section. 

But once on the issue layout screen, you can move the fields whever you want. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2022

Did you try the Configure button in your screenshot?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events