Active sprint scope changes

ladislav_niznik November 13, 2020

Is there a possibility to filter out all stories which got added/removed from active sprint using the JQL?

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2020

Hi Ladislav,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I found a Suggestion with Atlassian (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16523) that adresses your proposal.

Feel free to vote for this suggestions using the link I posted above.

In case you are not using a cloud subscription but Jira Software (Server) there might be approaches to address the requirement using the (paid) App ScriptRunner.
In case you are using Jira Software Server - please let us know.
Somebody might then advise further on the implementation of this requirement.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Craeg Strong
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2020

The ScriptRunner plugin enables searching for issues added to/removed from a Sprint

issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("ACES board", "ACES Sprint 2")

This works in all versions Cloud, Server, Data Center.  Hope that helps 

Johnny Hermann September 13, 2021

Can this be used to trigger a notification when the scope change actually occurs?

Craeg Strong
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

yes, absolutely.  That is an excellent idea.  I am putting together a Jira "linter" tool that will send notifications for stuff like this.  As a developer, I have enjoyed lint in every language-- FxCop, StyleCop, esLint, check style, PMD, PyLint, etc.  Why not in Jira?

Suggest an answer