Action appearing in risk register

Antonia Altham August 29, 2018

The project risk area is showing an action amongst the risks but not all actions - only one. When I click to view the risks in the issue navigator it is using the following filter: (project = 'x') AND (status != 6) AND ((issue.property[riskassessment].attached = 1) OR (cf[16138] is not EMPTY) OR (cf[16139] is not EMPTY) OR (issuetype = 54))

Any ideas? 

2 answers

0 votes
David Pinn October 3, 2018

Hi Antonia,

Your risks are being managed by our Risk Register add-on. Are you still experiencing the problem? If so, would you please contact us via the  Support Portal? We'll be glad to help you.

David Pinn
ProjectBalm

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2018

The other risks and issues are being excluded by the filter.  I suspect you want to take a closer look at that and see why actions are not matching it.

Please can you explain what you mean by the above? As far as I can see all risks that I have created in the project are pulled through (as expected) but for some reason there is one action which is being pulled through and I cannot understand why. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2018

I am sorry, I misunderstood - I thought you were missing issues (actions) that you expected to see.  But I think you are saying that there is an action on the list that should not be there?

This is because your filter includes the issue for some reason.  From your filter in the question, I would say the first half of the filter in including it.  I think it is not in status 6 and has an attachment.

Yes that is correct but I am unsure of how to change it as (i think) this is a filter provided by Jira and one I am unable to change. It is the filter provided when I click on the risks area of the project details - see below. Any ideas? 

Jira Risk-Action.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2018

That's something that has been added to Jira by an App, I'd guess one of the risk-register ones.  I think this will need to go to the support for that add-on.

Suggest an answer