Access to Greenhopper Velocity Chart Data ("Commitment" and "Completed")

P R July 15, 2013

I'm interested in using the data from the Velocity Chart to build a gadget or two for my project's dashboard. In search of this data from the front-end, I'm unable to locate it. Neither term ("Commitment" and "Completed") is an option in the issus query/filter. How can I access this data?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2013

Hey there, Preston.

As far as I know, the values are not stored in the database, which means the values are being extracted from the issues themselves. It is pretty tough to extract the values, at least from my point of view.

Anyway, perhaps others might have achieved this before. Let's see if they can provide any insights on this. :)

Warm regards,

Danial

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

It might available via the Agile REST API (use the REST API browser to check) but it's not well documented

1 vote
Guy Anela May 8, 2015

You can get this data using the following API REST call...

/rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapid/charts/velocity?rapidViewId=[INSERT AGILE BOARD ID]&sprintId=[INSERT SPRINT ID]

I found this by searching for "greenhopper" in Atlassian's REST API Browser.

Suggest an answer