Access on certain member eazyBI

Onur Cevik April 13, 2023

Hey,

I need access on a certain member called "GoLive" and it´s due date. I have customized my own due date called "Fälligkeitsdatum". When I´m able to get Fälligkeitsdatum (due date) I want to display it elsewhere. Can someone help me further? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Oskars Laganovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2023

Hi @Onur Cevik ,

The eazyBI app does not import the issue Summary as a separate field by default.
Therefore, the property/measure "Issue Summary" is specific to your instance.

Generally, issues have their summary and the key returned for the property .Name

That might cause trouble for the direct comparison against the project name.

You might use the MATCHES operator for regular expression comparison of issue summary against a keyword - the name of Project calculated member.

That might be construction like this.

CASE WHEN
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name
MATCHES
".*GoLive$"
THEN
[Measures].[Fälligkeitsdatum]
END

or for the second option

CASE WHEN
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name
MATCHES
".*"||[Project].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name||".*"
THEN
[Measures].[TerminGoLive]
END

If this does not work for you, please get in touch with us directly over e-mail with more details about your eazyBI setup and, preferably, also the report definition.

Regards,

Oskars / support@eazyBI.com

Onur Cevik April 14, 2023

Hey @Oskars Laganovskis ,

The first option has worked but it is display in the row of the issue called GoLive. But how to get it in the row of project name? I have tried it in the following way but it doesn´t work:

CASE
WHEN
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name = [Project].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name
THEN..........Screenshot 2023-04-14 134120.png

Oskars Laganovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2023

Hi @Onur Cevik ,

Do I understand correctly that you want to display the Fälligkeitsdatum on the Project level where the actual date is taken from an issue within the project, and the specific issue has "GoLive" in its summary?

It is possible. However, the primary expression needs to handle the various edge cases, and the conditions might depend on the whole report context and your system setup.

The following points need to be considered for the expression:

1) does every project have a specific issue for GoLive? What to do if the issue is not present in the project?

2) could there be several GoLive issues within the project? How to distinguish which one is relevant? What if multiple issues comply with all conditions?

3) What dimensions and dimension hierarchies are used in report pages and rows? How do these extra dimensions relate to report entries? Which dimensions should be ignored?

If I got your idea correctly, the primary expression is as follows.

(Filter(
DescendantsSet(
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,
[Issue].[Issue]),
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name MATCHES ".*GoLive$"
).Item(0),
[Measures].[Fälligkeitsdatum]
)

However, this might not return the expected result in some edge cases or might not work at all in certain report contexts.

Therefore, I suggest contacting us directly over e-mail with full details about your Jira setup and policies, report requirements, and report progress so far.

Oskars / support@eazyBI.com

Like Onur Cevik likes this
Onur Cevik April 17, 2023

@Oskars LaganovskisThanks a lot!

0 votes
Onur Cevik April 13, 2023

In the first picture you see that I want to get Fälligkeitsdatum (due date) of the member GoLive.

In the second picture I try to display Fälligkeitsdatum of the calculated member TemrinGoLive in the row of the project. But it doesn´t work.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 152028.pngScreenshot 2023-04-13 152056.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events