Acceptance Criteria (Done When)

Winn Davis May 15, 2013

Acceptance Criteria (Done When) - when adding stories, where is the best place to add the Acceptance Criteria for the Story?

Thank you,

Winn

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

or you may add a customfield (Text) to the Screen

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2013

You may also want to check out a JIRA add-on called Checklist. It is perfectly suited for Acceptance Criteria

Brian Carroll January 7, 2014

Doesn't seem to work for OnDemand. :( Any ideas?

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2014

Unfortunately, Checklist isn't available for OnDemand customers and I am not aware of other solutions that meet these requirements and that are OnDemand friendly.

0 votes
Winn Davis May 21, 2013

I was adding them in the description and that worked as an alternative. However, as other things were added the AC got lost a little (or hard to find). A Custom Field did work - I did not have access to create a custom field but the Admin did. We are off and running - thank you!