ACP 600 Question

Kaya, Rahmi November 27, 2020

Dear Community,

i had the following question in my ACP Exam and can´t solve it by myself.

Your Scrum Software type project only uses a single shared workflow. The resolutions needs to be set manually during the Fix Transition As a project administrator, how can you achieve this ? 

A. Add the Resolution field to the screen associated with Fix transition.

B Add the Resolution field to all project screws.

C Check the Set Resolution option on the target status in your board configuration.

D Request a post-function to be configured for the Fix Transition

E Request a screen with the Resolution field to be associated with the Fix Transition

I definitely need the reason for the right answer. In my opinion it only could be  "D"

Because: As a project administrator i´m not able to configure transition screens !

Please give me an explanation if i´m wrong

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raziman Dom - Ricksoft
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2020

Hi @Kaya_ Rahmi

The answer should be E.

A. Add the Resolution field to the screen associated with Fix transition.
Incorrect. Project admin can't make changes to shared workflow

B Add the Resolution field to all project screws.
Incorrect. This would cause the user to enter a resolution in every transition

C Check the Set Resolution option on the target status in your board configuration.
Incorrect. This would cause the resolution to be set automatically.

D Request a post-function to be configured for the Fix Transition
Incorrect. Same reasoning as C. You want to set the value manually.

E Request a screen with the Resolution field to be associated with the Fix Transition
Correct. By having a screen in Fix transition, the user can manually set the resolution

Kaya, Rahmi November 27, 2020

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Kind regards,

Rahmi Kaya

0 votes
j j November 15, 2023

Hi Kaya, can I ask if you have any other questions that you received on your exam I am due to take mine soon and would appreciate more like this . Thank you.

Raziman Dom - Ricksoft
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2023

By the way, it is against Atlassian policy to share the exam's content.

I WILL NOT

• Cheat in any way on an Atlassian Certification Program exam or assessment.
  • Compromise exam content by sharing exam questions directly or indirectly with other candidates or potential candidates.
  • Misrepresent myself as a credential holder when I have not completed or maintained the requirements for any Atlassian credential.
  • Share content or knowledge that might compromise the value of any Atlassian credential.

May I know if you are planning to take APC-620 or ACP-610? If you are considering trying exam practices, I created a few courses on Udemy based on the exam topics.

All the best with your exam!

Like j j likes this
j j November 16, 2023

@Raziman Dom - Ricksoft thanks for your reply. I was simply asking the original poster if they have other questions they can share as they did with their original post. If you considered that against Atlassian policy, why did you not highlight it on their post? 

I have no intention of cheating, I am simply trying to get as much available resources from other Atlassian community members to help me in my exam. 

I will take a look at you Udemy exam topics, could you share a link to them pls.

Thank you

jj

Like Raziman Dom - Ricksoft likes this
Raziman Dom - Ricksoft
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2023

@j j Sorry, that post was 2020. I might have missed that before.

I know you have no intention of cheating. Sorry if I'm making you feel that way.

I just passed these 3 exams this week to renew my certs. Sharing some tips if you are planning to take any of these:

• If you plan to take ACP-610, focus more on gadgets. They asked about gadgets, reporting, and project permission questions.
  • If you plan to take ACP-620, focus more on automation, notification, and reporting. I found that it is easier compared with ACP-610.
  • If you plan to take ACP-120, focus more on permission, workflow, and global permission. Personally, I think ACP-120 is the easiest because of my working experience. I rarely use gadgets and reporting, so ACP-620 is tougher for me.
j j November 20, 2023

@Raziman Dom - Ricksoft no worries, I understand. Thanks so much for the tips😊.

Surprised that you found the ACP120 easier than the others, as its the other way round for most.
I am due to take the 620 in the next coming weeks and my issue is reporting and gadgets. I hope I pass as I don't fancy re-siting. 

Raziman Dom - Ricksoft
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2023

@j j Ah, 620. 620 is the first Cloud exam that I took.

I converted my study notes to a set of exam questions if you want to try it here. Lots of my student has passed the 620 exam since 2021.

All the best!

j j January 2, 2024

Thanks. 

0 votes
Dickson Goramana May 30, 2022

I hope D is correct

m sorry, Im familiar with Always last in our system,never mine I agree with E

0 votes

agree

Suggest an answer