Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

2D filter not aggregating status across projects

I have a two-dimensional filter, where one axis is assignee and the other axis is status (I want to see what people have a long work queue). The issue I have is that the status labels do not aggregate across projects, so I end up with a lot of columns named "Done" and a lot of columns named "In progress" and so forth. How can I get these status labels to aggregate?image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill Community Leader Nov 28, 2022

Hello @Tim Holme 

Are the source projects Company Managed projects or Team Managed projects?

For Team Managed projects, the values used for Status are considered unique values to each project even if they are named identically. And these values are considered different than identically named values from Company Managed projects. There is no way to aggregate those values. This is the nature of Team Managed projects, which are designed to be completely independent and stand-alone.

If you need to aggregate data across projects, and particularly issue Status values, then you need to use Company Managed projects. Company Managed projects use Status values from a globally defined list, so "In Progress" is defined only once and used in multiple projects.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events