Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Anyone know how to encrypt the dbconfig.xml password?

I tried following this guide.... but we get stuck on step 2. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjira/advanced-encryption-972328643.html

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

6 comments

DPK J Community Leader Jul 29, 2019

What we did,

- Created password related files at mentioned in STEP-1

- Moved all generated to filed to JIRA_USER home directory, and changed its mode to read only.

$ mv javax.crypto.SealedObject* /home/<jira_user>/.config/jira/.
$ mv javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec /home/<jira_user>/.config/jira/.
$ chmod -R 0444 /home/<jira_user>/.config/jira/

- You can also keep java.security.AlgorithmParameters in this directory but it is not essential and only useful during password decryption, or other maintenance activities.

- Now we added path of these file to environment variable as mentioned in STEP-3

$ echo 'export com_atlassian_db_config_password_ciphers_algorithm_javax_crypto_spec_SecretKeySpec=/home/<jira_user>/.config/jira/javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_123456789' >> /home/<jira_user>/.bash_profile
$ echo 'export com_atlassian_db_config_password_ciphers_algorithm_javax_crypto_SealedObject=/home/<jira_user>/.config/jira/javax.crypto.SealedObject_123456789' >> /home/<jira_user>/.bash_profile

- Sourced these variable in Jira user account, and updated dbconfig.xml file in Jira home directory.

<atlassian-password-cipher-provider>com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher</atlassian-password-cipher-provider>
<password>{}</password>

- And restarted Jira.

In case you get error connecting to DB after restart make use environment variable exists.

Like Pankaj Jangid likes this

@DPK J we need to make sure the encryption is FIPS 140.2. 

We followed the guide that I posted. We read through STEP 1 and the command they provided. But we are stuck at STEP 1 and the third step where it’s supposed to ask for the JSON commands. Are we doing something wrong? 

You can do it as follows for AES key which falls in FIPS 140.2

- Typing json argument in terminal is not a good idea (as it won't be visible to you). You can open any text editor and prepare json in that, (replace <PASSWORD> with your original password)

{"plainTextPassword":"<PASSWORD>", "algorithm":"AES/CBC/PKCS5PADDING", "algorithmKey":"AES"}

- Move to Jira Installation directory

$ cd /<jira_installation_directory>/bin

- Write this java command,

java -cp "./*" com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool -c com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher

- If everything works fine in above command it will prompt you with text "Enter Password:", now copy whole text from your editor (json) that you created and paste it in terminal. It is will not show you anything in terminal but content is there. You just need to hit <return> key and your password related files will be generated

- You can use following command to confirm, it will show you recently generated files directory in the end

$ ls -lrt

- If you are not comfortable with pasting content in terminal and not seeing it, you can pass your json as parameter to above command also.

java -cp "./*" com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool -c com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher -p <YOUR_FULL_JSON_HERE>

- But if you are using this method make sure you remove this command from your terminal/shell history

I hope this helps. Also note that this feature was made available after Jira 8.0. This won't work if you are using earlier version of Jira.

Like S_ Toyo likes this

@DPK J Ah I see got it! We have to call out to the JSON txt file that we place in the bin directory. Ok that’s the confusion and part we were wondering about. Because we entered in the first CMD given in the guide and got lost from there. 

We will try this and let you know your results! Thanks so much. 

Btw, is there any way to encrypt the keystore password in the server.XML file as well? 

- Typing json argument in terminal is not a good idea (as it won't be visible to you). You can open any text editor and prepare json in that, (replace <PASSWORD> with your original password)

{"plainTextPassword":"<PASSWORD>", "algorithm":"AES/CBC/PKCS5PADDING", "algorithmKey":"AES"}

- Move to Jira Installation directory.

- Write this java command, make sure you have JAVA_HOME in path to execute java command

$ java -cp "./*" com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool -c com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher

- If everything works fine in above command it will prompt you with text "Enter Password:", now copy whole text from your editor (json) that you created and paste it in terminal. It is will not show you anything in terminal but content is there. You just need to hit <return> key and your password related files will be generated.

- You can use following command to confirm, it will show you recently generated files directory in the end

$ ls -lrt

- If you are not comfortable with pasting content in terminal and not seeing it, you can pass your json as parameter to above command also.

$ java -cp "./*" com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool -c com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher -p <YOUR_FULL_JSON_HERE>

- But if you are using this method make sure you remove this command from your terminal/shell history.

I hope this helps. Also note that this feature was made available after Jira 8.0. This won't work if you are using earlier version of Jira.

- Move to Jira Installation directory.

- Write this java command, make sure you have JAVA_HOME in path to execute java command

$ java -cp "./*" com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool -c com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher

- If everything works fine in above command it will prompt you with text "Enter Password:", now copy whole text from your editor (json) that you created and paste it in terminal. It is will not show you anything in terminal but content is there. You just need to hit <return> key and your password related files will be generated.

$ ls -lrt

$ java -cp "./*" com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool -c com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher -p <YOUR_FULL_JSON_HERE>

- But if you are using this method make sure you remove this command from your terminal/shell history.

@DPK JOk so I opened up Notepad++ and created a JSON file with the following

I then moved that newly created JSON file to my directory

I opened up CMD line and typed the following command

And it did prompt me to enter in my password which I did and it said this:

2019-07-30 11:33:11,243 main DEBUG [db.config.password.DefaultCipherProvider] Initiate cipher provider class: com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher
2019-07-30 11:33:14,024 main DEBUG [password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher] Initiate AlgorithmCipher
2019-07-30 11:33:14,821 main DEBUG [password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher] Encrypting data...
Exception in thread "main" com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:226)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:927)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:892)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:841)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:813)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher.encrypt(AlgorithmCipher.java:105)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool.lambda$getOutputData$0(CipherTool.java:50)
at java.util.Optional.map(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool.getOutputData(CipherTool.java:50)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool.main(CipherTool.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:385)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:215)
... 9 more

I copied the whole entire text from my JSON file that I created and it said "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

@DPK JOkay so we think we finally got it. And we copied + pasted the two lines into our DBCONFIG.xml file. We restarted Jira. We tried to launch our Jira URL and now it's asking us to setup our Jira all over again........

So we select "I'll set it up myself" option

Enter in all the Microsoft SQL server information but it gives us an error "You have specified a database that is not empty, please specify an empty database. If you want to upgrade an existing installation, "

This is something that we never had an issue with before..... what happened?!

DPK J Community Leader Jul 30, 2019

This is unusual. I have couple of suggestions,

• You can check if your Jira Home settings points to correct directory,
  • what did you pasted in dbconfig.xml file?

@DPK J @The two lines that it wanted us to place into our dbconfig.xml file looked a lot like this:

<atlassian-password-cipher-provider>com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher</atlassian-password-cipher-provider>
<password>{"sealedObjectFilePath":"/home/jira/javax.crypto.SealedObject_123456789","keyFilePath":"/home/jira/javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_123456789"}</password>

But as soon as I restarted Jira and tried to access the URL it asks me to set up jira all over again. Which I find odd. Am I missing a step? Can it not read the encrypted password in the XML file? When I revert it back to the visible password I can access my jira and my entire DB just fine. No setup again needed.  

DPK J Community Leader Jul 31, 2019

@S_ Toyohave you tried step "Decrypting the Password" to confirm that file generated have correct plaintext password in them.

@DPK JI will try that and confirm that it really is our password. And MAYBE that could be why when we try to restart JIRA it asks us to set it up all over again. I will try this today. :)

@DPK JI decrypted the password following the CMD and JSON and it was the correct password. :(

DPK J Community Leader Jul 31, 2019

@S_ Toyoit is time to get Atlassian Support guys in.

I will be updating one of installation in day or two, and will confirm you if same issue occurs. (it may be version specific).

@DPK J we upgraded the jira 8.3. Encryption of the password works fine using the BASIC ENCRYPTION method. But since we need to meet FIPS 140.2 we need the ADVANCED ENCRYPTION a method. :(

@DPK JOkay so I tried to place the "Advanced encryption" into my dbconfig.xml file and just place a empty database to see if that would work. And I figure I would just load my data back in when I get to the dashboard.

I got a new page that I never seen before and somehow it things I hava JIRA CORE. When we have JIRA SOFTWARE. Does the Advanced Encryption not working with Jira SOFTWARE? When we revert back again to the BASIC ENCRYPTION we don't get this issue. We are taken straight to our JIRA SOFTWARE dashboard.

2019-08-02_14-49-23.png

@DPK JAny possible response to my previous reply? :(

DPK J Community Leader Aug 12, 2019

oh! @S_ Toyo I was using basic auth, but I will see in staging what happen when I go with Advance, give me day or two (I got busy in confluence update, lots of security issues in Atlassian updates these days).

@DPK J thanks so much! I tried everything and it’s not working. :( it keeps thinking I have Jira CORE for some odd reason.... please let me know if I missed something. We need advanced encryption to meet our fedramp compliance. 

@DPK JI pulled this from my jira log file.

2019-08-14 13:19:34,919 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.c.cache.pauser.NonClusteredReplicationPauserManager] Non-clustered mode: ReplicationPauserManager implemented by NonClusteredReplicationPauserManager
2019-08-14 13:19:35,950 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.SystemDatabaseConfigurationLoader] Reading database configuration from C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\dbconfig.xml
2019-08-14 13:19:35,950 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler] Trying to get encrypted password from xml and decrypt it
2019-08-14 13:19:35,950 JIRA-Bootstrap DEBUG [c.a.d.config.password.DefaultCipherProvider] Initiate cipher provider class: com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher
2019-08-14 13:19:35,950 JIRA-Bootstrap DEBUG [c.a.d.c.p.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher] Initiate AlgorithmCipher
2019-08-14 13:19:35,950 JIRA-Bootstrap DEBUG [c.a.d.c.p.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher] Decrypting data...
2019-08-14 13:19:35,950 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.d.c.p.c.algorithm.serialization.SerializationFile] Couldn't read file needed for encryption/decryption. Tried to read file under: javax.crypto.SealedObject_1565824481015
java.io.FileNotFoundException: javax.crypto.SealedObject_1565824481015 (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:93)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.serialization.SerializationFile.read(SerializationFile.java:31)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher.decrypt(AlgorithmCipher.java:141)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher.decrypt(AlgorithmCipher.java:133)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.JdbcDatasource.lambda$parse$0(JdbcDatasource.java:389)
at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.JdbcDatasource.parse(JdbcDatasource.java:389)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler.parseDatasource(DatabaseConfigHandler.java:62)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler.parse(DatabaseConfigHandler.java:33)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.AbstractJiraHomeDatabaseConfigurationLoader.loadDatabaseConfiguration(AbstractJiraHomeDatabaseConfigurationLoader.java:51)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.getDatabaseConfiguration(DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.java:180)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.BootstrapContainerLauncher.bootstrapJIRAWhenDBIsNotSetup(BootstrapContainerLauncher.java:69)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.BootstrapContainerLauncher.start(BootstrapContainerLauncher.java:43)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.preDbLaunch(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:117)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.lambda$start$0(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:103)
at com.atlassian.jira.util.devspeed.JiraDevSpeedTimer.run(JiraDevSpeedTimer.java:31)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.start(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:102)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener.initSlowStuff(LauncherContextListener.java:154)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
2019-08-14 13:19:35,981 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.d.c.p.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher] Runtime Exception thrown when decrypting: DecryptionParameters{sealedObjectFilePath='javax.crypto.SealedObject_1565824481015', keyFilePath='javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_1565824480983'}
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: javax.crypto.SealedObject_1565824481015 (The system cannot find the file specified)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.serialization.SerializationFile.read(SerializationFile.java:39)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher.decrypt(AlgorithmCipher.java:141)
at com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher.decrypt(AlgorithmCipher.java:133)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.JdbcDatasource.lambda$parse$0(JdbcDatasource.java:389)
at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.JdbcDatasource.parse(JdbcDatasource.java:389)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler.parseDatasource(DatabaseConfigHandler.java:62)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler.parse(DatabaseConfigHandler.java:33)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.AbstractJiraHomeDatabaseConfigurationLoader.loadDatabaseConfiguration(AbstractJiraHomeDatabaseConfigurationLoader.java:51)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.getDatabaseConfiguration(DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.java:180)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.BootstrapContainerLauncher.bootstrapJIRAWhenDBIsNotSetup(BootstrapContainerLauncher.java:69)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.BootstrapContainerLauncher.start(BootstrapContainerLauncher.java:43)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.preDbLaunch(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:117)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.lambda$start$0(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:103)
at com.atlassian.jira.util.devspeed.JiraDevSpeedTimer.run(JiraDevSpeedTimer.java:31)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.start(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:102)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener.initSlowStuff(LauncherContextListener.java:154)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: javax.crypto.SealedObject_1565824481015 (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:93)

DPK J Community Leader Aug 14, 2019

@S_ Toyo 

It seems Jira is not able to find file path mentioned in dbconfig.xml files.

{sealedObjectFilePath='javax.crypto.SealedObject_1565824481015', keyFilePath='javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_1565824480983'}

Where are these files in your system?

Please add full file path to these file, like I mentioned earlier.

{sealedObjectFilePath='/home/jira/javax.crypto.SealedObject_1565824481015', keyFilePath='/home/jira/javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_1565824480983'}

Like above if files exists in `/home/jira` directory. Also check if they readable to user who is assigned to run Jira. In your case `jira`.

I have step 1 and 2 done but steps 3 and 4 don't make any sense to me.  how do I get the output that goes into dbconfig

@Christopher GrondeAfter you enter in

java -cp "./*" com.atlassian.db.config.password.tools.CipherTool -c com.atlassian.db.config.password.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher

Do you immediately get a "Enter Password" prompt? This is how you know that it worked correctly.

Yes, I get "enter password" which I then add the json object which gives me the three output files.  I put those files in a "safe place" and then make them read only.  I don't understand step 4 in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/advanced-encryption-975040999.html where I have to then add the encrypted password to dbconfig.xml.  I don't understand Replace the <password> tag with the output JSON object.  What output are they talking about?  How do I get that ouput?

Like S_ Toyo likes this
DPK J Community Leader Aug 19, 2019

@Christopher Gronde 

There is dbconfig.xml file inside you Jira Home directory. And it contains

<password>your_plan_text_password</password>

You need to replace this with JSON Object that points to your encrypted files location. Something like this

<password>{"sealedObjectFilePath":"<safe_location>/javax.crypto.SealedObject_....", "keyFilePath":"<safe_location>/javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_...."}</password>

This will tell Jira where to look for encrypted password and what spec you used to encrypt your password.

Like Nikolay Logvinenko likes this

oh!  Got it!  I added that and the cypher line, but now when I start Jira it is acting as if it's a new installation and wants me to set up a new DB.

DPK J Community Leader Aug 19, 2019

Can please share log files and also what you added in dbconfig.xml file.

Also try reverse encryption process to verify that your files contains correct data.

I forgot to add the password cipher line to the dbconfig.  Now it no longer gives me errors but it acts as if it's a new install and wants me to set up a new DB

Like S_ Toyo likes this

ok it looks like I fat fingered the file location.  Everything is working now!  Thanks for the help!

@Christopher GrondeI was getting the EXACT same error where it was asking for a brand new DB install. It was totally weird. But I too finally figured it out. I just had to enter in the file path of the 2 files that it generated in the BIN folder. By placing C:\\Program Files\\Jira\\bin\\PATH OF FILES.

What happens if when I try to run the java command in the /bin directory that it tells me:

bash: java: command not found

Hello?  Can anyone answer this for me?

DPK J Community Leader Oct 17, 2019

This implies that you don't have JAVA executable set in your terminal environment.

If you need help setting this value, do let me know what OS you are on (Windows or Linux).

DPK J Community Leader Oct 18, 2019

@Christopher GrondeIf you have Java installed, you need to path of JAVA_HOME/bin to your PATH environment variable. You can look into this guide for help.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_JBoss_Portal/5.1/html/Installation_Guide/Pre_Requisites-Configuring_Your_Java_Environment.html

Hi ,

I am asked to implement advanced encryption method with AES-GCM. I wanted to clarify is it possible using AES-GCM , since the documentation shows me only AESCBC.

Can anyone clarify if AES-GCM is possible for implementation?

Hi guys,

I tried  to insert the encrypted psw in my dbconfig.xml, but jira return in error .

I tried  both method , after to be created the psw encrypted (it is gone OK)
first I tried to add the instruction below in DBCONFIG.XML:
<password>{"sealedObjectFilePath":"/data_mount/atlassian/application-data/jira/javax.crypto.SealedObject_161728585xxxx", "keyFilePath":"/data_mount/atlassian/application-data/jira/javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_161728585xxxx"}</password> 

But jira's log return in error :
2021-04-02 12:42:31,453+0200 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.SystemDatabaseConfigurationLoader] Reading database configuration from /data_mount/atlas
sian/application-data/jira/dbconfig.xml
2021-04-02 12:42:31,493+0200 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler] Trying to get encrypted password from xml and decrypt it
2021-04-02 12:42:31,494+0200 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler] Database password decryption not performed.

The second method I tried to add the file javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec_161728585xxxx javax.crypto.SealedObject_161728585xxxx , in enviroment variables
But jira's log return in error : 

2021-04-02 13:15:22,770+0200 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.SystemDatabaseConfigurationLoader] Reading database configuration from /data_mount/atlas
sian/application-data/jira/dbconfig.xml
2021-04-02 13:15:22,773+0200 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler] Trying to get encrypted password from xml and decrypt it
2021-04-02 13:15:22,776+0200 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.d.c.p.ciphers.algorithm.AlgorithmCipher] Runtime Exception thrown when decrypting: DecryptionParameters{s
ealedObjectFilePath='null', keyFilePath='null'}
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Missing file path for: javax.crypto.SealedObject

please help me to understand what's  wrong

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase

The benefits of using Jira in different departments

Jira is a great tool to use across different departments. Forget that paperwork – switch to Jira and get that tasks done smoothly. Marketing Jira allows for a complete digital transformation of you...

97 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you