Orchestration / Business Process Automation

Hello Community!

Are you part of the Dev, DevOps, or SRE team responsible for managing DevOps processes and/or resolving Incidents? If so, we would love to hear from you!

I’m a PM at Atlassian and I work on enhancing automation capabilities as it pertains to alert and incident management. At Atlassian, we are very keen to know about your operations journey from receiving the alert, triaging, and diagnosing the incident to resolving it. We want to learn and know, how are you automating some or all of the different steps in the alert and incident management journey and what are the key challenges you face.

This information will be incredibly useful to us as we look into addressing these challenges. We also want to get your feedback on the work we are planning to do in this area. Tactically, this will eventually include additions like:

• New 3rd party connectors + added triggers/actions/conditions for existing connectors

• New control components, like event delays, retry blocks, serial execution, parallel execution, and nested if-else conditions

• Manual intervention during the execution of rules (human-in-the-loop)

• Reusable rule fragments to complete a specific task/procedure, sets of ordered rule fragments

Sounds exciting? If you’re interested, please schedule a meeting using this Calendly link. (https://calendly.com/makarandgomashe/1hour)

We would love to hear from you!

Cheers,
Makarand Gomashe
PM, Atlassian

1 comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2024

Hi @Makarand Gomashe ,

I've been looking within the Atlassian ecosystem for a while now to have some kind of solution/BPM automation process.

Mainly for Request Fulfillment/Change Management but I can see added value on Incident/alerts as well.

Would this also be an area of interest?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events