Comparison between Zephyr & Xray

34 comments

Deepa Akinapally June 15, 2022

@Harsh Dubey Deleting Test Details should never be the expected behavior without indicating the user of consequences.

But thanks for the response.

Like # people like this
Vijithra Sivanesan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 27, 2022

@Jayesh Wankhade ,Is the Zephyr and Xray comparison table updated as per latest updates?

Jayesh Wankhade October 27, 2022

@Vijithra Sivanesan It's been updated. If you find any new information or missing information, please let me know. Thanks!

Like Izhar Farm dgk likes this
Vijithra Sivanesan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 27, 2022

@Jayesh Wankhade 

When I google it ,most of the Zephyr features mentioned in the table is now "Yes"

Example : Rest API,Automated Time Tracking for test execution,Jenkins and Bamboo Add on

So please confirm 

Damian Teixeira February 27, 2023

Still not seeing a link to the updated comparison. @Jayesh Wankhade  can you please provide the updated table and has performance been added as a row in the table?

jameswilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 2, 2023

@Jayesh Wankhade are these feature-level comparisons up to date as of 2023? We are evaluating both.  

J Conners October 27, 2023

NOTE: There is a difference between Zephyr Squad ( a single project with limitations ) and Zephyr Scale (cross-project functionality). Here is a feature comparison table for Zephyr Squad v Zephyr Scale.

And here is a link to a recent Webinar on Zephyr Squad  (which points out some differences):

I use Xray, but have worked with teams to implement Zephyr Scale, and several other Atlassian Add-on testing tools.

Regards

J

Like # people like this
Ahmed Nassar November 2, 2023

Thanks for posting this comparison, after deep digging, I found that  Xray is way better than Zephyr in many ways including Test Planning, "Test Design", "Test Execution" and "Control and monitoring" also for the pricing I do believe that Xray is cheap comparing to Zephyr.

Like Jayesh Wankhade likes this
Yi Meng February 12, 2024

@Jayesh Wankhade  I think this comparison is between Xray and Zephyr squad. Do you happen to have a comparison between Xray and Zephyr Scale? Thanks a lot!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events