Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

welcome message in JSM

pasquale_scandurra January 20, 2022

Hi, I'm setting up a customer web portal for a product.

We have customers in Itay and in France.

At registering a customer into the portal, he/she receive an e-mail with a link.

We manage to custom the welcome mail message and we add a French version too.

See figure below:

welcome message.PNG

When a customer opens the link he/she sees a welcome page to enter name and password.

However the welcome page is in italian so I don't know how to address the French customers and ask them to insert their information: name, surname and password

Any suggestion?

thanks, Pas

welcome.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2022

Hello @pasquale_scandurra,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

When it comes to the login page, it will show the text based on Jira’s system language. So if the system language was set to Italian, all customers will view the login page in Italian, despite their browser’s language or preferred portal language.

To change the default language, as a Jira administrator you can go to Cog icon > System > General configuration > Edit settings > Default language.

This is a known bug:

Please, click on This affects my team and also watch to receive updates from our developers.

For now, the workaround is to change the system language to English and let each internal user select their language directly on their profile.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events