Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status dosnt shown in portal

Kamil Askerov May 29, 2024

Salam, I have problem with statuses in portal. Have 2 projects (Jira Service Management types). In 1 of this project customers can see the statuses and in other one customers - cant. I see all permisssion - same setting in both projects. Also in workflow "Show transition in the customer portal" check box are checked. What can be the problem? 

P. S. Different thing that this 2 projects have is 1 automation for atachment is differnt in project , where the statuses are not shown.

2 answers

0 votes
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2024

Hi @Kamil Askerov ,

Make sure that in the Project Settings -> Requests Types and from there, edit a request type (edit fields) and on the top bar you have Fields and Workflow Statuses. Make sure each status is mapped.

Capturew.PNG

Please make sure you vote this answer as accepted if this solved your issue.

@Mihai Schwarz hi. Thank you for your response. All  statuses are mapped. statuses.png

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2024

Then make sure that on both projects you have the statuses mapped.

Additionally make sure that they are using the same workflow or the mapped issue type on the request type uses the right workflow.

@Mihai Schwarz all same. 

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2024

@Kamil Askerov  - make sure that you've raised a request using the Customer Portal (with a client account) on both projects, transition those tickets to the same status using the Agent View and check using the customer account if you can see the status, if not, check the configuration on both projects starting with the Request Type, fields, etc.

@Mihai Schwarz from the other side when changing statuses - automatically automation work. (From Jira side changed automatically JSM side) But not shown in portal the statuses. Don't know what happen. 

@Mihai Schwarz  I also create customer and login with that account and not see the statuses, but see the statuses in other projects. 

0 votes

I cant disable that automation now because there are working now. Please give me some idea how to solve this problem, atlassian community.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events