Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about automation

Kamil Askerov May 13, 2024

Hi. How automation working? F. e. I have automation of cloning comment. I write comment and in this moment the automation are disable. In 10 minute I anable automation. Are that automation will be work and comment duplicate again? Have there period of working of automation?

1 answer

2 votes
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2024

Hello @Kamil Askerov ,

Automation will not execute just by enabling/disabling one. If only triggers on the trigger condition in issue created/updated/comment added unless it is a timely based automation where in it gets executed in evert x number of minutes.

The automation to be executed, there always has to be a triggering condition. Having said that, what is the triggering condition for your automation. If you can provide more information on that will be more help full to answer your question.

Vijay

Kamil Askerov May 14, 2024

@Vijay Dadi hi. I made my migration with deep clone proqramm and all cloned like needed. At migration time I disable automations. When finishing work with Deep Clone tool - I strated my automations back (in about 10 minute after finishing my migration). Whent sleep and at morning see that automations working and my migration clone againe clones(in logs this was from 2 -3 at night(nobody working at that time)). I found that issues and deleted it but automations usage was spend about 2000 (its too much (from 5000 limit)). Thinking its automations bug. Am I wrong or may be other reason? 

Kamil Askerov May 14, 2024

@Vijay Dadi and how I must use migration tools if that issues will be 2nd time cloned because automations working.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events