Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post update to version 8.14.1 all email filter subscriptions failing.

Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021

DEFAULT template failure

email subscriptions to filters are failing for all users enterprise wide: 

in header is : #text('template.subscription.header.name'

in body of email is 

Could not locate resource

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2021

My co-worker found out that it is a bug with the upgrade.

Therese Hedberg November 8, 2021

Hi @Carla Ann Rowland  We just upgraded from 8.13 to 8.20 and face the same bug. Did you manage to correct it?

ironeagle November 16, 2021

The mail template resources should be found in <jira-home-folder>/data/template (Server) or your shared folder (Data Center).

Therese Hedberg November 22, 2021

Thanks for the reply @ironeagle But how do we solve the problem? By editing the template? Or creating a new one?

Therese Hedberg November 22, 2021

I solved it, by going to https://[JIRA-URL]/secure/admin/EmailTemplatesSettings!default.jspa . When clicking 'Download .zip' I got the message that the instance had no templates, and by clicking 'Revert to default' the problem got solved.

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2021

Hi @Carla Ann Rowland 

Was any of the velocity files modified? It seems like a problem with the .vm files. 

Ravi

Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2021

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_  no it was a straight jira upgrade; we did not do any modifications.  Since this posting I created a brand new filter and set myself for subscription. I get the same results

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events