Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hide requests for a single project

Melanie Liguet May 14, 2024

Hi, 

I have a JSM portal on which I have several projects.

a project is hidden on the portal. This is voluntary, users must go through another portal developed internally for various reasons. but this "special" portal is indeed attached to a JSM project.

My concern is that when a user goes to "all my request" on the portal, he sees all the requests even those created from the "special" portal

Is there a way to hide requests for a single project?

I tried to replace the role "Service desk customers" with "service desk team" because they are collaborators, but the requests are still visible
any suggestions ?

regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Asmath Basha S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2024

Hi @Melanie Liguet ,

• You can able to restrict the Users from creating tickets on separate project.
  • In JSM project follow the below steps to achieve this :

=> Select the Project => Select Project settings => Select Customer Permissions => Select Customer Sharing => Then select (Customers can search for other customers within their organizations, or manually enter the email address of other customers within their project) and save

• Then you can add the people whom you want to create the tickets in this project.
  • For other Users this project won't be visible in the JSM Portal.

Note : Make sure that you have Jira admin access to change these settings.

Regards,

Asmath Basha

Melanie Liguet May 15, 2024

Thanks,
but this does not meet my needs.
I don't want to prevent users from sharing tickets with their organization.
I just want to prevent them from accessing the portal for this project. I modified the home layout the project is not available

on the other hand they see their requests in "all my request" I would like to hide a project from the "all my request" menu.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events