cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom field depending on a customer

Ali _M
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2021

Hi All,
I have created a service desk project. I want to automatically display a specific field in a form, depending on which customer is login and create the request.
I am currently using Behaviors and have set a custom field for each that the other fields will be hidden if the custom is not desired. But the problem is that when the page loads, at first all the fields are displayed for a moment and then it is hidden, which is due to the script that was written. Do you have a solution to my problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Ali _M ,

i'm afraid that's part of how the behaviors are loaded.

First the page will load and then the behavior is applied. Based on the speed of your browser you'll notice this more or less.

If you have more of these use cases you could consider moving your forms to the ProForma app. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=server&query=proforma

From what I understand, as it uses its own forms it doesn't apply it aftwards.

Otherwise, you can always raise this with Adaptavist (developer of Scriptrunner) too to see if they have any pointers on how this can be sped up.

Ali _M
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2021

Thank you Dirk
but can't add an attachment question in proforma.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events