Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

automation for a reminder on open tickets by my team after x hours

Hi

what is the best way for an automation to remind my team for tickets that came in but were not picked up/responded to (commented and/or assigned) after two hours.

I have this JQL as a base:

(project = "myproject" and ( status = "Waiting for support") and NOT updated <= 2h)

another thing, I have tried  to use the Time to first response as SLA but seem limited in the query.

I want my team to answer the tickets (the first response) under 2 hours .

any other ideas?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote

Hi, @Emmanuel F-D  

I can recommend you SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on which can help in your case. 

It allows sending reminders to your team in the comments of the tickets. You can set in Goals when the reminders should be sent. I’ll add a screenshot of how to do this:
image (10).png

This add-on was created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m ready to help you.

0 votes
Fabian Lim Community Leader Apr 26, 2022

Hi @Emmanuel F-D

The best way to do this is by creating an sla and combining it with jira automation.  Take a look at this detailed video: https://youtu.be/xxd0BxkZl5c

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

379 views 3 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you