automation for a reminder on open tickets by my team after x hours

Emmanuel F-D April 26, 2022

Hi

what is the best way for an automation to remind my team for tickets that came in but were not picked up/responded to (commented and/or assigned) after two hours.

I have this JQL as a base:

(project = "myproject" and ( status = "Waiting for support") and NOT updated <= 2h)

another thing, I have tried  to use the Time to first response as SLA but seem limited in the query.

I want my team to answer the tickets (the first response) under 2 hours .

any other ideas?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2022

Hi, @Emmanuel F-D  

I can recommend you SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on which can help in your case. 

It allows sending reminders to your team in the comments of the tickets. You can set in Goals when the reminders should be sent. I’ll add a screenshot of how to do this:
image (10).png

This add-on was created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m ready to help you.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hi @Emmanuel F-D

The best way to do this is by creating an sla and combining it with jira automation.  Take a look at this detailed video: https://youtu.be/xxd0BxkZl5c

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events