Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zendesk Notify Notification failed. Please try again later.

Johnny J
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2024

Hi there,

I can't add comments from Jira to Zendesk Support using Google Chrome. I've tried clearing cookies and adjusting settings, but the problem continues. It works fine on other browsers, just not Chrome. Please help.

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2024

@Johnny J 

Welcome to the community.  Since it seems it is a custom integration that you have between JSM and Zendesk apps, you should contact Zendesk support or the provider of your integration between the two apps for technical support and troubleshooting.

Lastly, why are you using Zendesk while you are using JSM for issue management?

Please advise.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Johnny J
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 18, 2024

Hey @Joseph Chung Yin thanks for you reply. I've reached out to Zendesk support as well, and it seems to be browser specific, as it works perfectly fine in Edge not just in chrome and safari.

Lastly, why are you using Zendesk while you are using JSM for issue management?

To streamline communication between teams, so, agents can create JIRA tickets for customer issues and comment on Zendesk tickets directly within Jira, without needing to switch between platforms.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events