Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worklog time spent issue

Loic Lun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2023

Hello,

Not sure if i did it right, but when i enter 2 worklogs in 1 ticket (example 1 hour last week and 1 hour current week) and if i just want to extract in a graph only sum on current worklog, it doesn't work, it take all sum of last week + current time.

Example:

I create filter worklogDate = "2023/02/21" and use it in a custom charts with sum of time, i want to retrieve only sum of worklog for date "2023/02/21", but this doesn't work, it will get all worklog inside the ticket even if the worklogDate doesn't match.

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

@Loic Lun -

Welcome to the community, Can you share your exact JQL query, so we can better assist you.

In general using the worklogDate variable (or any other variable), it will get you the issues that fits the criteria.  So if the issues contains other logged works in different dates, it will still give you the same issues.  So when you sum up the logged hours it will give you all the works logged against the issues, and it will not only get you the works logged for that specific date.

Hope this makes sense.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Loic Lun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2023

I hoped that it was possible to extract only the specific worklog with date criteria from the issue.

Thanks again for your answer.

Loic

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events