Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workday app similar to Azure AD Attributes app

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2023

Hey there,

I can't see anything in the marketplace but was hoping someone has an approach similar to have Azure AD Attributes app works but for Workday?

I saw some reference to automate.io but they have shut up shop now so looking to the community for suggestions.

Has anyone achieved any sort of Workday to Jira integration, doesn't need to be bi-directional - just need to be able to pull in information.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

@Ste404 Workday has a lot of delivered integrations and you can easily create your own.  You could then push that information to Jira on a schedule through the Jira API but it would require you to create the integration to add user properties.  What are you using for SSO into Workday and Jira?  This is usually where I see the sync occur.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events