Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is checkbox to select all issues grayed out in Queues?

cfranke May 20, 2021

Until a few days ago, we could click the checkbox in the header of a queue to select all the items and transition them at once, but now it is grayed out.  How do I correct this?  We have several Service Desk projects and it is impacting all agents and administrators.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

@cfranke I am able to recreate the issue and am wondering if it is a bug.  I can however still click and select issues individually on their greyed-out checkbox to perform actions in the queue.  So I can select all issues but have to do it individually, but not able to select all issues at the top.  I would suggest submitting a bug here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8815?jql=project%20%3D%20JSDCLOUD%20%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20statusCategory%20!%3D%20Done%20ORDER%20BY%20Updated

cfranke May 20, 2021

@Brant Schroeder I already have a ticket in with Atlassian Support.  Should I still submit the bug as well?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

No, if you have it in with support they will help move it forward.  Are you able to still select them individually?  Select 10 issues and perform an action?

cfranke May 20, 2021

@Brant Schroeder Yes, we can select them individually.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events