Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where to paste embed Widget code into my web page

Hi ,

I got the embed widget code I got confused about the place where I need to paste . 

Where shloud I paste the code .

I've been reading documtation about embed code in Jira noy help ,please help this urget .

Thanks in advance .

Khaled 

4 answers

Hi @Khaled Arafat

Try to copy the code shown above and insert it at the bottom of your content, just before the </body> tag of your HTML Application. See if that helps!

Hi Alex 

Thank you for reply , it dose not work  I copied embed  Widget code into chrome before </body> same thing,

It seems after I paste it info Html code there is no change .

However Widget settings looks correct I assume there is something missing which I could not find yet .

Why you pasted it on chrome? To test it out?

Just place it inside a div on your html. This should work:

widget.png

Hi Alex 

Same thing I'm not able to place the code anywhere .Please assist with more photos if you have .

Well, can you provide a screenshot of where you place the code?

Do you know if embed Widget going to work with on demo version can be the reason ?

JSM is fully functionable, even if the free plan.

Hi Alex ,

Sorry for the late response, you know it was Saturday and Sunday.

There is something with code I've tried to embed code what causing the issue?2021-10-18 09_42_24-Window.png

Regards 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

307 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you