Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to paste embed Widget code into my web page

Khaled Arafat October 14, 2021

Hi ,

I got the embed widget code I got confused about the place where I need to paste . 

Where shloud I paste the code .

I've been reading documtation about embed code in Jira noy help ,please help this urget .

Thanks in advance .

Khaled 

4 answers

2 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

Hi @Khaled Arafat

Try to copy the code shown above and insert it at the bottom of your content, just before the </body> tag of your HTML Application. See if that helps!

Khaled Arafat October 15, 2021

Hi Alex 

Thank you for reply , it dose not work  I copied embed  Widget code into chrome before </body> same thing,

It seems after I paste it info Html code there is no change .

However Widget settings looks correct I assume there is something missing which I could not find yet .

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

Why you pasted it on chrome? To test it out?

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

Just place it inside a div on your html. This should work:

widget.png

Hi Alex 

Same thing I'm not able to place the code anywhere .Please assist with more photos if you have .

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

Well, can you provide a screenshot of where you place the code?

Do you know if embed Widget going to work with on demo version can be the reason ?

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

JSM is fully functionable, even if the free plan.

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

widget01.png

wordpress.png

0 votes
Khaled Arafat October 18, 2021

Hi Alex ,

Sorry for the late response, you know it was Saturday and Sunday.

There is something with code I've tried to embed code what causing the issue?2021-10-18 09_42_24-Window.png

Regards 

0 votes

2021-10-15 16_24_46-Window.png

0 votes

2021-10-15 16_24_46-Window.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events