Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where is the list of JSD agent?

Hello! I use Jira Service Desk. I am a global admin of Jira. Also I am an admin of my JSD project. But I can't see anywhere the list of agents of my JSD, but I know that there are 3 of them, becuse I see it in my Billing Estimate. Also I know that I am not an angent, because some pages in Project Setting is not availble for me. When I want to see it I have an attention that I can't see this pages because I am not an agent.
So please tell me where I can find the list of my JSD agents and how I can manage it. How to become an agent by myself, if I am an admin everywhere in Jira?
Thank you!

2 answers

Hi @Maria Mikhnevich ,

You can see all JSM agents if you go:

• Settings > Groups
  • Click on jira-servicemanagement-users
  • Get that list

JSM.png

However, you have to add them to your JSM project by going:

• Project > Project settings
  • People
  • Add People
  • And give them the corresponding Agent role. On my instance, I have the standard role created by Jira

role.png

Hope that helps,
Alex

0 votes

@Maria Mikhnevich -

Another way to see all users assigned with the JSM agent license (since you are a sys admin in your env) -

1) Access Jira Administration > Applications 

2021-07-22_8-56-56.png

2) Go to Versions & licenses and In Jira Service Management section - click on "xxx used" link

2021-07-22_8-59-34.png

3) It will list all the users assigned with JSM agent license.  

For managing the agent group, you can you use the suggestion in the previous answer.  Or, you can click on "Application access" to find out what group you have listed in under the Jira Service Management section and use those groups to manage membership for Agent licenses by adding users (and yourself) to any of those groups.

2021-07-22_9-09-22.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

119 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you