Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect AI for MS team

Naveen Suneja March 12, 2024

HI Team,

wondering when we can expect AI feature enabled for MS Team. We as a firm eagerly waiting AI feature in MS Team.

2 comments

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2024

Hi @Naveen Suneja 

You may want to consider posting this question in the Microsoft Community, as it is more relevant to MS Teams. Additionally, you will need to consult with your organization's IT Admin team, who are responsible for the support of MS Teams, and ask them to enable it. I conducted a quick search on Microsoft Community and came across this helpful article.- Enable AI & Recap Option in Microsoft Teams Premium 

Like Sara Hekmat likes this
Naveen Suneja March 13, 2024

Hi Kishan, Thanks for sharing the link. I believe i am looking for Virtual Agent for MS team in JSM. Currently its available only for Slack. I raised the request with JSM technical support for the same and got the attached responseScreenshot 2024-03-13 130011.png

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2024

Hi Naveen, 

Thank you for providing clarification and sharing the feature request. I have also voted and will be monitoring it for any further updates.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events