You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We need some clarification on workflow automations in Jira Service desk, we saw the examples but it still wasn't clear on how to do certain scenarios.
I will layout the scenarios we need to accomplish we are tying to see if any of these are possible.
1. If we respond back to a ticket in Jira Service Desk, the ticket should automatically go to waiting for customer and if customer doesn't respond a notification is sent. If customer fails to respond after notification the ticket is closed.
2. How to setup up a period to acknowledge a ticket or would this be the same as first response SLA?
3. If we receive the ticket we should be able to have auto-assigned to our On-Call in ops genie.
4. We receive a lot of onboarding tickets, we typically generate a checklist and then go through the checklist to mark off what we completed. we would like to be able to generate multiple tickets containing the accounts we need to generate when these come in. These tickets can be at that point closed or assigned to different teams.
5. Basic round robin, we looked into the plugin but it kept freezing so we want to try to do this in JSD.