We need some clarification on workflow automations in Jira Service desk, we saw the examples but it still wasn't clear on how to do certain scenarios.
I will layout the scenarios we need to accomplish we are tying to see if any of these are possible.
1. If we respond back to a ticket in Jira Service Desk, the ticket should automatically go to waiting for customer and if customer doesn't respond a notification is sent. If customer fails to respond after notification the ticket is closed.
2. How to setup up a period to acknowledge a ticket or would this be the same as first response SLA?
3. If we receive the ticket we should be able to have auto-assigned to our On-Call in ops genie.
4. We receive a lot of onboarding tickets, we typically generate a checklist and then go through the checklist to mark off what we completed. we would like to be able to generate multiple tickets containing the accounts we need to generate when these come in. These tickets can be at that point closed or assigned to different teams.
5. Basic round robin, we looked into the plugin but it kept freezing so we want to try to do this in JSD.
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events