Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Service Requests with Approvals

Durga Prasad October 14, 2022

Want to know that what is "Service Requests with Aprovals" and "Service Request" and want to know what is the difference between both of them.

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Lars Barthel October 14, 2022

Service Request: It is used for requesting help from an internal or customer service desk.

Service Request with approval: It is used for requesting help that requires manager or board approval.

@Lars Barthel Thank you for the Response

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thank you for the Response

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

A service request is a customer asking you to do something for them. 

A service request with approvals is a customer asking you to do something for them, but it's something that needs to be approved of by someone other than the customer or person doing it.

But What is a Service Request ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

It's a representation of a request made by a person (or, sometimes, a machine) for your organisation to perform a service for them.

For example, I walked in to the barber half an hour ago, and requested a haircut.  They cut my hair (provided the service I was requesting).  And a minute ago, I walked into the pub and requested a coffee (slightly too early for a beer)

We didn't handle those with Jira, but we could have.

Like Lars Barthel likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events