Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you report on in your service dashboard [share pictures]!

Patrick Haley May 25, 2021

We have different JSM service projects set up for agents in each region. I'm trying to design an effective dashboard for each project to provide insight into the types of requests being raised, breakdowns by components/affected services, workloads, created vs resolved times, etc. It's a lot more challenging than I thought and it's hard to include too much stuff. What do your dashboards look like? 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

Hi Patrick,

We use eazyBI to create the JSM dashboards:

dashboard_eazyBI.png

Regards,

Fabian

1 vote
Javier Coira [RoninPixels]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 2, 2021

Hi @Patrick Haley 

I'm not sure if you are open to trying commercial apps to cover this, but I you are, we provide Dashboard Hub for Jira (and Confluence), which already has a basic ITSM template. The specific gadgets for Jira Service Management are:

• Agents' Workload
  • Created vs. Resolved Requests
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Service Desk Queue
  • SLA Accomplishment
  • SLA by Project
  • Time to First Response
  • Time to Resolution

ITSM demo screenshot 1.pngITSM demo screenshot 2.png

Dashboard Hub - integrations.png

Here you have our shared ITSM demo dashboard (data not real). It's just an example using data from Jira, Jira Service Management, and Statuspage. (you can find more doc here)

If you are curious about other examples:

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events