cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification code issue

Munirah AlHaqbani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2024

Dear Team,

We have a problem with the verification code; when we attempted to log in to Jira, we received no code.

2 answers

0 votes
Munirah AlHaqbani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2024

Hello @Nikola Perisic ,

we are using Microsoft email for our company . and the issue is happening from yesterday .

Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

Try these steps as well: 

1. If you’ve just signed up, check that you’ve entered your email address correctly.

2. Check your spam/junk folder for an email from noreply+XXXXXXXXX@am.atlassian.com.

3. Try using the Resend signup link or Resend verification link button.

4. Contact your email admin to check that emails from @AM.atlassian.com are not being blocked.

5. Check that your email address is set up, that your inbox isn't full, and that the mail server is not down or experiencing issues.

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

Welcome to the community @Munirah AlHaqbani 

Are you using a Google account, if yes:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events