cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification code issue

Munirah AlHaqbani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2024

Dear Team,

We have a problem with the verification code; when we attempted to log in to Jira, we received no code.

2 answers

0 votes
Munirah AlHaqbani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2024

Hello @Nikola Perisic ,

we are using Microsoft email for our company . and the issue is happening from yesterday .

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2024

Try these steps as well: 

1. If you’ve just signed up, check that you’ve entered your email address correctly.

2. Check your spam/junk folder for an email from noreply+XXXXXXXXX@am.atlassian.com.

3. Try using the Resend signup link or Resend verification link button.

4. Contact your email admin to check that emails from @AM.atlassian.com are not being blocked.

5. Check that your email address is set up, that your inbox isn't full, and that the mail server is not down or experiencing issues.

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2024

Welcome to the community @Munirah AlHaqbani 

Are you using a Google account, if yes:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events