Using request language to making language based support queues

NC August 31, 2021

Hi

We are offering support in multiple languages. I am trying to build up multiple queues based on language. For instance for our anonomous users it would be nice to build queues based on request language but i am not allowed to use this. Any sugestions on how i would be able to do this using the service desk as is and not buying extra plugins? 

request_language.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2021

Hello @NC,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site also shows this message when trying to select the Request language field, but the good news is that it works when using the “Switch to JQL”.

Some fields are only available by using the advanced search and although the message doesn’t say that, the Request language is one of them.

With this said, on the queue you are configuring, please, click on “Switch to JQL” and type Request language. It will be something like this: 

"Request language" = en

You can select multiple languages or just one:

"Request language" in (en, pt, fr)

Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

NC September 1, 2021

Brilliant thanks. I actually did and then its impossible to return to basic view, it will work perfectly though so no problem, but maybe some inconsistancy bug of sorts? :)

@Angélica Luz Thanks alot for your help :)

Niels Christian Mohr

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events