Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Issue Pop-up Notificaiton

Michael Ziniti September 2, 2022

We have automations running that will update custom fields based on a value selected in another custom field. Generally when this action is performed the agent is not notified which is an issue but there are times when I see the pop-up below appear. It is not consistant and I can't seem to figure out why. As anyone else seen this pop-up not displaying when a automation changes a field value?

Screenshot 2022-09-02 130513.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2022

@Michael Ziniti -

Based on my experience - If you are on the issue in the issue view screen while the automation took place/executed, then you will see the pop-up.  If not, then you will not see the pop-up.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Michael Ziniti September 6, 2022

I'm on the issue view screen when doing my testing and it still is very inconsistant.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

@Michael Ziniti -

It is an expected behavior as far as I know.  You may want to submit an ask to Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance as needed.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events