Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive push notifications on my android phone for all tickets - should I set it up ?

Varun Sreenivasa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2023

Hi, I'm Unable to receive push notifications on my android phone. The tickets dont come up as notifications on my mac but I view them on my board. 

I have a JIRA board that i access on my mac, I see them here. Should i be using automations to set up for both mac and android or they two different things?

1 answer

2 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2023

Hi @Varun Sreenivasa ,

There's no specific settings between Mac and andriod in terms on notification. However, there might be slight differences in what the Jira app can perform on the andriod.

It may just be Andriod based on this post with the Trello app on Andriod:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Android-Mobile-does-not-push-notifications/qaq-p/1374041

If you have like Opsgenie with JSM, you can have a text notification or a call to your phone. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events