Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Mobile does not push notifications

Christoph_Drayss May 9, 2020

Hi,

It seems my Trello Android App does not push notifications on my phone.

I watch a dashboard and see notifications only in the App itself.

In Android Settings, I switched on all items (German screenshot below). (Maybe rather an Android issue?)

Thanks if any hints!androidtrello.jpg

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christoph_Drayss May 16, 2020

Thanks Iain_Dooley for catching up. Web version works. 

It appears to be a pure Android issue: apparently even seeing above screen with "Notifications On" does not suffice. You must also click on - let's say - "Cards" and then set how notification shall be shown.

Everything works now and hope could give at least a little value-add for all Trello Android users.

Cmvisual June 8, 2020

I have the same problem, please tell me more, I can't see your picture,thank you.

0 votes
Jennifer Selver September 21, 2020

Did anyone get the answer for this? I am also trying to access my Android notifications for Trello and not getting anything.

Lev Gorfunkel August 9, 2023

I think I've got it. If all your notifications set ON on your mobile and you still don't receive notifications check if the option "Watch" on the card is ON (so it should say "Watching"). This should help.

0 votes
Cmvisual June 8, 2020

Android phones do not push notifications. I used Huawei, Nokia and Mi to test, but Apple phones can.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Christoph_Drayss @Mario Beltempo are you both receiving notifications in the web version for the events as you'd expect?

0 votes
Mario Beltempo May 9, 2020

Hello, I have the same problem. I am using a One Plus Pro 7. Please help. Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events