Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit add/delete customer or organization

Kumar Sumant December 3, 2021

For some reason,

1. I have been unable to add/delete a new customer to the existing list of Organizations.
  2. Unable to add/delete a new Organization.

This has crippled my support portal as there is no way to add new customers to log issues.

The moment I add after filling in details and then hit submit, it stays as is. nothing happens. and when I try adding an organization, the response is:
error.png

And the biggest drawback is the support from Atlassian. It is too difficult to get in touch with the support team unless you have global permission maybe.

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2021

Hi @Kumar Sumant , I've noticed quite some troubles with organizations/customers on JSM Cloud lately.

On the other hand, do you have the required permission to manage an organization?

Please check https://<yourDomain>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/SDConfiguration.jspa 

Organization Management.png

Thanks to accept this answer if it resolved your issue.

Kumar Sumant December 5, 2021

I am the administrator of the Service desk project but not the admin. I will raise this concern with my Admin and see if it is resolved or not.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events