Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to attach image in comments

Jairaj K November 9, 2021

I'm not able to copy/paste images and screenshots in the comments [Respond to customer].

To replicate.

1. Do the status transition from "Work In Progress" to "Waiting on Client response".

2. In "Respond to Customer" copy and paste any image or paste any screenshot and submit.

3. In the comment section error shows "Failed to load".

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2021

Hi, @Jairaj K !

Is it a global problem? Or just with single issue? 

Is it possible that problem with single file? Have tried to attach another one?

@Alexander Bondarev Thanks for your quick response, this seems to be global issue, I have tried with multiple images and screen shots and everytime I ended up with error message as "Failed to load".

Please note: Attaching a file or image through upload button option is working but directly pasting an image in comments section is not working which is very painful during client communication.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2021

I have found the similar question - have you already tried it ? 

If you review the similar question the solution provided didn't worked either for him nor me. 

Changing it to old view is not the advisable one for now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events