Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to resolution report includes open tickets

Jessie Daniel Manansala November 14, 2021

Hello Atlassian Community,

Just a reference, my query is the total opposite of what was inquired in this article:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Breached-SLA-Report/qaq-p/1679099

I was checking the Time to Resolution report when I found out that there were 7 breached SLAs. Upon checking, only 1 was closed and the remaining 6 were still open.

I haven't changed anything on my side. I tried creating a new report using the series "Time to Resolution - Breached" but it was the same as my current report table. It still included those 6 open tickets in the report. I cannot find any similar article for this issue hence asking the community.

This only happened on the tickets today. I have 22 open tickets but only 6 were included in the Time to Resolution report.

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2021

Hello @Jessie Daniel Manansala 

As per my understanding, the 'Time to Resolution- Breached' report would contain the open tickets as well which have exceeded the SLA timeline for resolution. This is due to the fact that a ticket cannot meet the SLA once breached even if it is in open status.

In case, you wish to generate the report for only closed issues, then you can customise the report and use JQL to filter the required status of issues.

Please accept the answer if it helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events