Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to done not appearing in queue

Sam Terezakis November 15, 2022

Time to done not appearing in the queue but it is appearing in the SLA box in the issue view.

View of the issue screen where you can see the time to done = 23h 40m

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 4.46.48 pm.png

view of the queue where time to done is null

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 4.48.12 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Hi @Sam Terezakis 

Edit your queue and include the "Time to done" columns

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-queues/

Sam Terezakis November 15, 2022

Thanks for the response Alex.

I already have included the 'time to done' column (see screen above).

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Oh, my bad! Didn't see it. :)

Can you also post a screenshot of your SLA (which are the conditions to which this SLA applies), as well as the what are the conditions of this specific issue you have provided in the screen above?

Sam Terezakis November 16, 2022

Here's a screen of the SLA configuration.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 8.55.09 pm.png

The screen shot in the original post was a 'legal enquiry' issue type which should be recognised by the first query (and if not, it should be picked up by the 24h applied to all remaining issues.

Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

@Sam Terezakis 

The other SLA (Legal Enquiry) that started, what's its JQL? Does it start counting with Issue created?

From the SLA screenshot you provided can't really tell if this is the Time To Done SLA. Can you please confirm that?

Sam Terezakis November 20, 2022

The JQL is just finding the issue

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.08.32 am.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2022

@Sam Terezakis I'm sorry for saying this but I asked you 3 questions and you just replied to 1 of them, and consequently I don't have a clear picture of what's going on your sla config and be able to help you. Maybe some other from the community might be able to help you with this one.

Sam Terezakis November 21, 2022

Sorry, I thought that covered it!!

- Does it start counting when the issue is created: Yeah, it's set as start counting time when 'issue created'.

- Is it the Time to Done SLA: I'm not sure if it's the 'time to done' SLA. I don't think I got to choose. It's a Team Managed project if that limits the SLA options?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events