Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to SLA does not send notifications

MikeSierra NOC December 22, 2022

Hello,

I need to be able to send out email notifications to external email addresses from the Plugin Time to SLA.

I configured the SLA's, all good, they are showing up and working as expected. The only issue appears when I want to send out notifications.

2022-12-22 17_46_03-Time To SLA - Jira — Mozilla Firefox.png

This is how the notifications are setup for one of the SLA's.

Inside the Notification, I do not have the "Enter email address if you want to notify any other people" as mentioned into this Atlassian Community ticket -> https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Time-to-SLA-plugin-need-to-send-notifications-to-external-e-mail/qaq-p/1810673 

I tried to research a little bit the Documentation but couldn't find something relevant.

I even created an user on the JIRA with the email address that I want to send email to, but when the SLA it's almost to breach (55 minutes remaining) the App it's not sending any emails.

2022-12-22 17_48_13-.png

Any help it's greatly appreciated!

CC @Tuncay Senturk 

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

Hi @MikeSierra NOC 

Thanks for mentioning me!

Could you please raise a ticket here? Our support team will help you as soon as possible to fix this problem. I will be also chasing it. 

Thanks!

MikeSierra NOC December 22, 2022

Hi @Tuncay Senturk

Thank you too!

Of course, I've just raised ticket with reference # SUPPORT-58193

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

Many thanks! I saw the ticket, we are going to investigate the issue right away.

Kristian Žurav July 2, 2023

Hello,

we're having the same problem. Would it be possible to post a potential solution here?

Thank you in advance.

Kristian Žurav

CC @Tuncay Senturk

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 3, 2023

Hi @Kristian Žurav 

Welcome to the Community!

Please submit a ticket here so that our support engineers can investigate your issue. Keep in mind that your situation may be unique, and our team will address it accordingly.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events