Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets raised do not include the organization

Gee Udobang March 4, 2022

When a ticket is raised either manually or as part of an email request, the organisation is not included even though the customers have been added to specific organization's

1 answer

2 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2022

Hi @Gee Udobang - The Organization is set on individual requests based upon what the customer has set for sharing when the request was generated on the portal.  If your customers belong to a single organization, Jira Admins can set the option to make the request default to their organization.  This can be configured here:

INSTANCE.atlassian.net/jira/settings/products/jira-service-management-configuration

NOTE - If the customer belongs to multiple organizations the request will always default to not share with anyone.

Gee Udobang March 7, 2022

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for your response, I have noticed that when the customer logs in to the portal, the share with field defaults to No one even though i've set the option to 'Yes' to automatically share email requests with the customer's organization. Requests sent from the portal will also be shared unless the customer selects otherwise.

Also, when I receive a request by email, the organization is not picked up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events