Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket system not opening ticket

Andrea Landrum January 23, 2023

My ticket system systems to work for a few tickets and then stops.  I checked the log in Jira and get the following;

Failed (in red) with the statement "Signup is not currently Available"

I have the user send email via outlook to the email address. I can login into the email address and see the email sent and who sent it, but it hits Jira and fails.  two days ago ran same test and both locations tickets open ticket. 

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Jack,

my boss setup 4 service projects. customer permissions show anyone allowed. the customers have not open tickets previously. the customers are actually end users at our locations. Two worked this weekend but then it went back to do account being able to open

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2023

Hi @Andrea Landrum , do you have the project open to the public? If not are the people attempting to open tickets existing Customers that have previously opened tickets?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2023

please use the "Reply" box rather than "Suggest an answer" when replying to someone on a Community answer.

can you please check the following...

https://XXX.atlassian.net/jira/settings/products/servicedesk/customer-access

replace XXX with your site name. Feel free to share a screenshot.

sorry new to using commjira customer access.jpgunity 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2023

thanks. so that shows that you do not allow customers to create their own accounts. So my question is are you seeing situations where an existing customer is able to create an issue one day and then later cannot? Or are you dealing with a non-customer trying to create an issue be email? or something else....

i have not tried testing same user (which I will later and update)I have 60 something locations and was testing out a different one each time and after being successful with two different ones over the weekend, a different one today failed.

Andrea Landrum January 25, 2023

he turns out needed to add that particular domain and now everyhtingis working.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events