Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That such a community, I have a question and not if it can be done.

Administrador de Jira GA November 18, 2021

That such a community, I have a question and not if it can be done. I want to know if data can be filled with any element of the CMDB, for example from a computer extract the information of series, model and other data

1 answer

1 vote
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2021

Hello @Administrador de Jira GA 

Jira offers native asset and configuration management, through Insight. This offers visibility into dependencies enabling management of assets and configuration items (CIs), troubleshooting incidents, and minimizing the risk of changes.

The details can be referenced here.

This is offered with the Premium subscription of Jira Service Management.

Apart from this, Atlassian MArketplace lists other options as well for CMDB.

Please accept the answer if this helps.

Administrador de Jira GA November 21, 2021

Thanks,
I don't think you explain it to me, from Insight I want to fill ticket fields, such as the series of a CI or other data, is it possible?

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2021

Hello @Administrador de Jira GA 

In order to pull data from Insight, you will need to have custom fields that are of the 'Insight objects' type. Using these, data from the Insight CMDB can be pulled into the Jira ticket.

Administrador de Jira GA November 24, 2021

Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events